2016 Awards Entry Information
All entries to be submitted via email ONLY.
Complete the entry form by downloading the relevant Word file for the category you wish to enter.
Enter your details into the Word file, Name it appropriately and emailing to FINZ.
Email the completed Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than 26 February 2016. EXTENDED!!
Put ‘2016 Awards Entry’ in the subject line.
Attach examples of marketing material in pdf format, or take photographs of the collateral and include the photographs. Supply links to digital platforms as required.
For videos (if applicable) share links through your preferred cloud storage system, such as Dropbox or upload to YouTube or Vimeo and embed links in your email.
Please indicate on the entry form if your organisation would be willing to have your submission used as a case study in the New Zealand Certificate in Fundraising course material if it is a winning entry.
Entry Fee (non-members only, free to FINZ members)
$230 Payable to Fundraising Institute of New Zealand via direct credit into Kiwibank 38 9010-0102917-00. A receipt will be issue.
Put your AWARDS and your charity name in the reference fields.
Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m., 26 February 2016 EXTENDED!
Finalists will be announced after 11 March 2016.
Download the entry form for each criteria:
- Annual Campaign - Sponsored by ASB
- Bequests - Sponsored by Duncan Cotterill
- Capital Campaign - Sponsored by BDO
- Major Gifts - Sponsored by Xponential Philanthropy
- Donor Development - Sponsored by Blackbaud
- Direct Marketing - Sponsored by New Zealand Post
- Events - Sponsored by everydayhero
- Grants - Sponsored by Strategic Grants
- Retail - sponsored by Flightdec
- Sponsorship - Sponsored by Harbour Asset Management