Communications Manager - Presbyterian Support East Coast
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic and innovative communication specialist to manage and implement our communication campaigns.
Presbyterian Support East Coast is a large social service provider in the East Coast region that provides $17 million worth of social services annually, with the help of 300 staff and many volunteers.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be joining our dedicated, friendly and professional team which fundraises for Presbyterian Support East Coast and our social services.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Creating copy for use across all communication channels
- Implementing the communication plans for our brands
- Promoting our events and fundraising activities
- Managing our social media and online channels
- Managing both internal and external communications
- Maintaining relationships with media and key suppliers
You will have:
- A relevant qualification and experience
- Excellent and creative communications writing skills
- Social media and website management skills
This is a permanent full-time role (40 hours a week) based in Havelock North, Hawke’s Bay.
To apply please email email@example.com for an application form and position description. Applications close 25 April 2017.