FINZ Educational Trust Deed
In 2013 FINZ set up the Fundraising Institute of New Zealand Educational Trust to promote education about fundraising for charities through the provision of:
- Resources to educational institutions
- Resources to libraries
- Scholarships and prizes for anyone participating in educational advancement in charitable fundraising
- Financial support to attend FINZ Conferences and other FINZ educational programmes relevant to fundraising for charities on criteria based on merit and/or need
- Sponsorship of training courses about charitable fundraising for anyone within the New Zealand Community
- Fundraising skills training and/or support to other New Zealand charitable fundraising training institutions
This new trust, settled by James T Mutch, FFINZ, has elected a board of Trustees consisting of:
Shelley Keach - Christchurch Chair
James T Mutch - Auckland Trustee
Clive Pedley - Palmerston North Trustee
Brendan Veale - Wellington Trustee
This new trust is registered and has proudly reported on its first annual accounts for the 31 December 2013. This currently shows a slight negative equity after meeting the costs of developing the trust and seeking charity registration from DIA Charity Services.
Our Charity registration number is CC 49968.
The Trust is now open for business, but before we can financially support any individuals and causes, we are seeking donations to build up our funds.
Thus we encourage FINZ supporters to donate to this trust by either leaving a bequest or a donation so we can assist in growing philanthropy within New Zealand.
For more information, please contact David Irving on 021 647 716 or email email@example.com