Fundraising & Communications Manager - Age Concern Auckland
Age Concern Auckland Inc. has been supporting the needs of older people across West and Central Auckland for over 60 years. We are now looking for a Fundraising & Communications Manager to build on our success to date.
We provide a wide array of services to support the needs of older people and can only do so through the continued support of many individual and philanthropic supporters.
A vacancy has arisen for a Fundraising & Communications Manager to drive forward the organisation’s various fundraising and communications activities to ensure we can continue to grow and develop our services now and in the future.
Responsible for devising and implementing fundraising and marketing strategies to help achieve the Society’s budgets, this is a multi-faceted role requiring proven success in fundraising and an eye for effective communication.
We are seeking an experienced and talented fundraiser and communicator, with the following skills / experience:
- A proven track record of excellence in fundraising
- Creative thinking, drive and problem solving with initiative
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- A demonstrated track record of building personal and public relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with all communication channels, including social media
The role is offered at 0.8FTE minimum over four or five days, offering flexible working hours. If you have the skills, the experience and the passion get in touch..
Applications or inquiries to Kevin Lamb, CEO, Age Concern Auckland Inc. e-mail KevinL@ageconak.org.nz or phone 09 8202718/8200184.
Applications close Friday 2nd June 2017