Fundraising Manager - The Leprosy Mission
- Deliver successful fundraising campaigns with an established charity
- Become an essential member of a supportive and dedicated team
- Help to end leprosy and restore broken lives
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Fundraising Manager is a member of the management team and will be responsible for raising financial support through individual giving fundraising appeals, primarily direct mail and eDM. You will also be responsible for developing the marketing, fundraising and communications plans to attract and maintain donors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver individual giving campaigns and appeals.
- Manage and produce a range of external communications including seven appeal mailouts per year, social media/website updates, the bi-annual inTouch magazine and annual report.
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting on campaign, events and appeal performance.
- Management of external fundraising and marketing agencies.
“This role is perfect for anyone who wants to make a real, lasting difference in the world and a great opportunity to work with inspiring donors. The internal processes are well organised and it is a busy role, in a calm environment, where you can excel and achieve outstanding results! I am sad to be leaving the role after a wonderful two years, to travel and spend some time with my family in the UK,” Jane Walker, Fundraising Manager.
The ideal applicant will have 5 years proven experience and success in direct marketing, communications or fundraising management. You will be recognised for your great all round communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and will have a sound understanding of digital communications. A relevant tertiary qualification or a fundraising qualification is highly desirable.
If you are proactive, adaptable, calm under pressure with commitment and enthusiasm for the mission and values of The Leprosy Mission New Zealand, then download the position description from our website before applying.
The Leprosy Mission is an international Christian charity dedicated to curing, caring for and restoring people affected by leprosy. Globally, 15 million people have been cured from leprosy over the last 25 years.
If you feel you meet the specifications then please email an updated CV with a cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your experience against the competencies in the position description and telling us why you would want to work for The Leprosy Mission.
This position is based in Balmoral, Auckland and the application deadline is Monday 29 May, 2017.