Promotions and Funding Coordinator - Glaucoma New Zealand
Glaucoma New Zealand is a charitable trust established in 2002 with a mission to eliminate unnecessary blindness from glaucoma.
Located in Grafton, Auckland, Glaucoma NZ offers nationwide services to everyone affected by and concerned with glaucoma – providing support and information, enhancing public awareness, continuing education, research funding and advocacy.
This is a permanent position working three days a week – 22.5 hours.
The ideal applicant will have at least 2 years proven experience in fundraising – can identify and implement funding opportunities, coordinate fundraising events and is skilled at submitting grant applications.
We are looking for someone who will display good initiative, be self-motivated, have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, excellent time management, strong attention to detail, ability to plan and develop initiatives, proficient in MS Office Suite, and a team player.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning of our Public Meeting and Community Presentation Programmes
- Assisting with our online Professional Education Programme
- Coordination of Annual Appeal and other fundraising initiatives
- Applying for and securing grants
- Co-ordination of events such as expos and conferences
- Promotion and development of initiatives, maximising outcomes
- Connecting with supporters and building relationships with stakeholders
- Some travel involved
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to:
Helen Mawn – Executive Manager, Glaucoma NZ: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 2nd June at 5.00pm